A blouse is such an essential for your wardrobe. There is a reason it is one of my go-to-outfits in the autumn capsule wardrobe. The softness of silk, the instant chic, how it works both as a signature item and with layers. Needless to say: I am a fan.
Because I love blouses so much and they work for different occassions, I always select quite a few for my capsule wardrobe. There are 5 different versions I wear this season: cropped, 2 prints, black and white. I usually wear them with skinny or flared jeans. Also they worked quite well during my pregnancy in a larger size.
Blouse: The Kooples // trousers: Drykorn // shoes: Zara
THE CAPSULE CHEATSHEET
The colours: black & white (basics in every closet, an animal print, 70s style print and a cool, neutral tone (pictured above).
The style: This season I am going for minimalist, dark silhouettes with a twist. I like a bit of originality in every outfit: leather accents, a nice cut, adding a contrast colour (black and white),a print that stands out etc.
- Long, waisted blouse + skinny jeans + sneakers
- Cropped blouse + skinny or flared jeans + ankle boots
- -office version- cropped blouse + pencil skirt + ankle boots
- Tiger of Sweden blue/ grey cropped blouse
- The Kooples handcuffs print blouse
- Storm & Marie black blouse with a leather collar
- Won Hundred white waisted blouse
- The Kooples zebra printed, cropped blouse
What are your thoughts on the blouse?